Monday, February 11, 2008

Hypo Surreal Night

It’s with fond affection that I take this time to express my thanks for all who have visited this very blog. I hope it’s been well served. The process has been enlightening say the list. Moreover, it has helped transform me from artist to that of writer of philosophical text. This is partly due to collaboration with Gaynor Evelyn Sweeney, artist/activist and founder of Transvoyeur. I thank her as colleague and friend.

The creative and philosophical sessions ahead hopefully will find me writing professional articles about contemporary art, making deserved return to theatrical prose, continuing with spirit behind my earlier drawings and honoring those who have helped define me.

I will however blog occasionally. And so stop by and rediscover my earlier blogs and appreciate how much I have grown with dedication and continuous support from you.
-Kofi Fosu Forson-

No comments: