Friday, November 19, 2010


Designer Drugs and Taxi Cabs
Kofi Fosu Forson

Call the cleft of chin a punching bag I didn't kill him but wish I had
My Marilyn you left me for a stiff he kidnapped you up the stairs a bit
Rummaging through your disco dress breathing blood on his shirt

Like detective I tripped upon our love hoping and searching thereof
You found me in a waiting room attempting to escape the loon
He stood as you stroked my tie to hell he went forever goodbye

Designer drugs and taxi cabs were the reasons why we fell in love
From stairwells to barroom stalls we found strange places to get off
Taught me how to kiss but it was the devil's tongue you dismissed

With knife in hand you prepared to take your life bid adieu: a sacrifice
Found you Dietrich as mad woman in a place with other mad woman
We smoked cigarettes in the ladies room made love in the waiting room

No comments: